Monday, November 3, 2008

To muse.

So today I've been thinking how amazing it will be to be married. I will no longer have to call my fiance on the cell phone throughout the week when I can just see him at home. I wont have to fall asleep by myself, or lay there wanting to tell him just one more thing about my day. And I wont have to say goodbye all the time like when he drops me off after a day spent together. I guess I just feel it's about time that we get hitched. And I find it so cool that this is the stuff we talked about when we were only fourteen and fifteen..and it's now turning into a reality.

Everyone says "growing up is hard" ..but I feel like I've had a pretty easy growing up. Now it's all about adjusting and the transition of the months to come. I feel emotional at times about flying the coop but then I think about the one person who can make me smile with one word, or better yet a look. That person who gives you chills, infuriates you, and then makes you want to wake up and do it all over again. This would be my Danny-Boy. So those are my thoughts for now... :)

4 comments:

Daniel McKnight said...

I infuriate you!? How infuriating!

Daniel McKnight said...

That was a sweet post! Only a couple more months and you get to put up with me everyday! Love you.

Peyton's Pages said...

I remember the phone calls, and having to say good bye. It sucked. I was in California and Cory was in Alabama, but I'm sure it's still no fun when you live close. Being married is great. I'm so happy for you and Daniel.

Holly said...

Thanks Kim :) Thanks Daniel :)